The Iraq War timeline is filled with moments of overwhelming military force,...
Co-Laureate of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize
Thought Leadership & News
- 11 people are injured or killed by landmines everyday.
- We employ over 3,000 local staff including over 50 amputees and landmine victims.
- 72 states and seven other areas are confirmed or suspected to be mine-affected.
- Deadly cluster bombs contaminate at least 24 states and three other areas.
- 740,000+ people die each year as a result of armed violence.