Everyone has a right to live in safety and free from fear.
When you choose to support Mines Advisory Group (MAG) America, you help people around the world to get on with their lives and get back their futures, free of fear.
Whether it's responding urgently to a new landmine emergency in Iraq or clearing an entire village in Angola, you make our work possible. To give you complete confidence in MAG America, this is our promise to you.
We value your support
We simply couldn’t carry out our lifesaving work without amazing people like you.
- We will always thank you for your donations, unless you tell us not to.
- Your donations will be put to work as quickly as possible and we promise to be transparent about where your gifts are spent.
- Every year we will publish an Impact Review to show you the long-term difference you make.
- We will keep you informed and inspired by the lifesaving work you make possible, and the difference that means to people’s lives for as long as you’re happy to receive these updates.
Your feedback matters
Your voice makes us stronger and your feedback is incredibly important.
- We will always provide a prompt response to your questions.
- You can pick up the phone and talk to a real person.
- We will carry out regular supporter surveys, welcoming feedback, comments and suggestions.
- We will ensure our complaints process is clear and easily accessible.
We respect your data
We want to make sure you have confidence in us and know the difference you are making.
- Your personal information will always be stored securely.
- We will never swap or sell your information.
- You can change the way you hear from us at any time by contacting the team.
We are held to high standards
This important promise is from all staff, volunteers and any organizations acting on our behalf. We will all follow the same high standards and uphold our values.
Write: MAG America, 1776 K Street NW, Suite 700, Washington, D.C. 20006